What’s included in the complete package?
- Outdoor aerial dance photoshoot which will take place in the beautiful pool with marvelous horses and horse property in the background
- 8 hours of aerial arts instruction! Classes include: Aerial Hammock, Aerial Silks, Lyra/Hoop, Rigging for Aerialists.
- Introduction to Horse Vaulting or Introduction to Horsemanship with renowned trainer Marcia Nelson (owner of The Horseman’s Hangout)
- Qualified, experienced & insured instructors.
- All aerial equipment, rigging, pads & mats.
- Welcome dinner on Friday August 25, 2017
- Lunch Saturday
The retreat starts at The Horseman’s Hangout Friday August 25, 2017 at 3pm and ends Sunday August 27, 2017 at 1pm. Prices shown are for the purchase of individual activities or workshops. Everything listed below is included in the “Complete Package”
- 8.25 4:30-5:30pm Rigging 101 Part 1 $75.00
- 8.25 6-7pm Aerial Hoop/Lyra $75.00
- 8.25 7:30pm – 9pm Welcome dinner $30.00
- 8.26 8-10am Horse Vaulting $60.00
- 8.26 11am-12pm Rigging 101 Part 2 $75.00
- 8.26 12:30-1:30 Lunch $10.00
- 8.26 1:30pm-2:30pm Aerial Hammock with AireDanse $75.00 (Airedanse students may use their prepaid class cards)
- 8.26 3pm-4pm Aerial dance twin tails $75.00
- 8.26 5pm-8pm Photoshoot $75.00 20 minute photoshoot with a professional photographer!
- 8.27 9am-10am Stretch & flexibility $35.00
- 8.27 10am-11am Mixed apparatus $75.00
- 8.27 11-12pm Open gym play time $15.00
You will need to provide your own lodging:
We recommend booking your lodging as soon as possible. Near by hotels include:
- Chumash Casino and Resort
- Santa Ynez Inn
- For Friends Inn
- There are many lodging options in the neighboring town of Solvang as well. Please also look at the many AirBNB and VBRO options in Santa Ynez and Solvang. Contact us if you would like help finding lodging.
What’s Not Included?
- Lodging, please see our recommended lodging options and contact us if you would like help with selecting your lodging.
- Airfare nor ground transport to/from Santa Ynez, Ca. We suggest flying in/out of LAX, Los Angeles International Airport. There is also a smaller airport you may fly directly into in Santa Barbara, Ca. There is a shuttle service between LAX and Santa Barbara. Please contact us if you would like help with booking your travel plans.
- Meals: We are providing dinner on the first night, lunch for Saturday and Sunday, water and snacks. There are also many fantastic restaurants and coffee shops in Santa Ynez.
- This is retreat is suitable for all beginning and intermediate/advanced levels. Our professionally trained instructors can teach to all levels.
- No previous aerial arts / yoga / dance experience required, open yourself to a new endeavor of the body that’s both simple and excitingly fun!
- Aerial art classes are physically demanding, and you will find strength you did not know you had. Please consult your physician if you have any doubt of your ability to participate.
- If you deal with glaucoma or other pressure related issues, traumatic brain injury, heart disease, high or low blood pressure, pregnancy, spinal issues, epilepsy, or recent surgeries, including Botox, orthopedic work of any kind, please refrain from registering.
What to Bring:
- Refillable water bottle
- *No jewelry, watches or rings* may be worn during classes
- What to wear to class: Wear a shirt that covers your underarms completely & comfortable, fitted workout pants that go below the knee. Our classes will be held outdoors. Please dress in layers. Temperatures may vary.
- Yoga/stretch mat (optional)
- Sunblock, sun glasses, warm clothes for layering
- Daily temperatures during the event could be as low as 40˚F at night and as high as 100˚F during the day. Please pack accordingly.
- You may cancel your reservation with a 100% refund up to 30 days prior to the event. Cancelations 29-15 days prior will receive a 50% refund. Cancelations 14-0 days prior will receive 0% refund. We do understand life can get crazy sometimes. If you have any questions or need to make any other arrangements please reach out to us.
Advanced registration for add on activities is highly recommended. Weather is always changing rapidly and our workshop classes will be held outdoors. Since many of our activities during this retreat take place outdoors our class times, add on times, etc may be subject to cancelation or change due to sever weather conditions.
In the event that we do not receive the minimum amount of sign ups required to run this event the event may be canceled. In this case a full refund will be issued. Please contact us before making your travel plans.