- 3 nights shared accommodations at Nama-Stay in beautiful Springdale, Utah.
- Remote location aerial dance photoshoot!!!
- 10 hours of aerial arts instruction! Classes include: Aerial Hammock, Aerial Silks, Lyra/Hoop, Rigging for Aerialists.
- Qualified, experienced & insured instructors.
- All aerial equipment, rigging, pads & mats.
- Welcome dinner on Thursday November 2, 2017 catered by Deep Creek Coffee & Catering Co.
- The retreat starts at Nama-Stay Thursday November 2, 2017 at 3pm and ends Sunday November 5, 2017 at 12pm.
- Check in is at 1pm on Thursday November 2, 2017.
- Sample class schedule: Thursday 3:00pm to 5:00pm welcome and rigging for aerialists. 7:00pm catered group dinner at Nama-Stay. Friday: 9:00am to 11:00am Aerial Hammock/Sling. 11:00 am to 3:00pm is free time for participants to explore Zion National Park or to take an optional add-on. 3:00pm to 5:00pm aerial fabric twin tails. Saturday Remote location photoshoot. Sunday 9:00-11:00 Flexibility and aerial hoop/lyra. 12:00pm check out.
- Enjoy hiking through the Zion National Park Narrows
- Private lessons with any of our amazing instructors
- Therapeutic massage
If you would like to provide your own lodging:
We recommend lodging at one of the many hotels in Springdale, all within a 5 minute drive or 10 minute walk of Nama-Stay. We recommend the Two Cranes Inn in Rockville, LaQuinta Inn and Suites in Springdale, Quality Inn Montclair, Desert Pearl, Under the Eaves, and the suites at Cliffrose Lodge. Additionally, camping is available in Zion at the Watchman Campground or in Springdale at the Zion Canyon Campground.
What’s Not Included?
- Airfare nor ground transport to/from Springdale, UT. We suggest flying in/out of Las Vegas (LAS). They tend to have the best flights and inexpensive car rentals. Then it is a 2.5 hour car drive from LAS to Nama-Stay/Springdale. Closer-but often more difficult to find the right scheduled flights and price is Saint George Municipal Airport (SGU). The main carrier is Delta and connects out of Salt Lake City (SLC) and Denver (DEN). From SGU it is an 1 hour car drive to Nama-Stay/Springdale. If you DO NOT want to rent a car, there is transport available via the Saint George Shuttle. If none of these options work for you, send us an email and we will try to help ease the logistics and help you arrive! Once in Springdale, you will not need to drive. There is a free town shuttle and free park shuttle
- Meals (Nama-Stay is equipped with a full kitchen and is located down the street from the town grocery store Sol Foods) There are also many fantastic restaurants and coffee shops with-in walking distance. If you are planning on staying with us at Nama-Stay or if you are providing your own lodging but booked one of our packages that includes the welcome dinner (which we strongly suggest) then dinner will be provided for you on the first night, Thursday November 2, 2017.
- This is retreat is suitable for all beginning and intermediate/advanced levels. Our professionally trained instructors can teach to all levels.
- No previous aerial arts / yoga / dance experience required, open yourself to a new endeavor of the body that’s both simple and excitingly fun!
- Aerial art classes are physically demanding, and you will find strength you did not know you had. Please consult your physician if you have any doubt of your ability to participate.
- If you deal with glaucoma or other pressure related issues, traumatic brain injury, heart disease, high or low blood pressure, pregnancy, spinal issues, epilepsy, or recent surgeries, including Botox, orthopedic work of any kind, please refrain from registering.
What to Bring:
- Refillable water bottle
- *No jewelry, watches or rings* may be worn during classes
- What to wear to class: Wear a shirt that covers your underarms completely & comfortable, fitted workout pants that go below the knee. Our classes will be held outdoors. Please dress in layers. Temperatures may vary.
- Yoga/stretch mat (optional)
- Sunblock, sun glasses, warm clothes for layering
- Daily temperatures during the event could be as low as 40˚F at night and as high as 85˚F during the day. Please pack accordingly.
- You may cancel your reservation with a 100% refund up to 30 days prior to the event. Cancelations 29-15 days prior will receive a 50% refund. Cancelations 14-0 days prior will receive 0% refund. We do understand life can get crazy sometimes. If you have any questions or need to make any other arrangements please reach out to us.
Advanced registration for add on activities is highly recommended. Weather is always changing rapidly here in Zion Canyon. Since many of our activities during this retreat take place outdoors our class times, add on times, etc may be subject to cancelation or change due to sever weather conditions.
In the event that we do not receive the minimum amount of sign ups required to run this event the event may be canceled. In this case a full refund will be issued. Please contact us before making your travel plans.