- Serves as a full strength, extension of the “tie in point” of a harness
- Is a linear style rigging plate, each sewn link is rated at 3147 lbs.
- Suitable for single person suspended loads.
- Can be used as part of a tie in safety lanyard for personal fall protection system. a harness and suitable connector would be required.
- 11/16” Nylon webbing is durable & strong, coupled with the sewn redundant loop strength, riggers can expect a minimal sized connection with an easy “un-tie” after its been weighted.
- Comes in a range of colors.
Tech Tip: Use colored equipment for easier inspections for the ground, and black equipment for performances. Colored gear allows for students to begin seeing and understanding the rigging solutions needed for a safe practice/ performance.
Aerialist: Perfect for use as an anchor (ground or overhead), use to hold an apparatus (girth hitch to lyra) and use as a daisy chain option for rigging a two point apparatus.